Friday, July 29, 2011

Rodeo Weekend!!

I am so excited to go home I cannot contain myself! Rodeo weekend is probably my favorite time of the year at home (aside from Christmas). It is so much fun. Preston just comes alive for That Famous Preston Night Rodeo. I am so excited to go home. We are taking Spencer's brother, Patrick, with us this year. He has never been to a rodeo before so I am excited for him to see it. And we are going to the parade tomorrow night because people ride horses in the parade to show off my uncles Paso Fino horse ranch. The parade every night is awesome as well. It is so much fun! I just can't wait to go home!!!!

Anyway. We are doing very well. Spencer is working SO hard for school. He is really kinda struggling with his computer programming class, but he is doing well. I am so proud of him for working so hard. Things are going well my way too. Just trudging on. I just have to say that I love flowers. I love my job. That's all I really can say, honestly, but life is great!

We are looking forward to spending some time with Spencer's family when they come in a couple weeks. It's been over a year since we have seen them so we are getting very excited to see them. Anyway, I seriously am just so excited to be going home I am being a little ridiculous and think I just need to go take a shower to try to calm down a little. haha. So till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment