Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simplifying...

If you are reading this you probably saw that I am deleting my facebook account for awhile. So here's why.
Facebook is such a waste of time. I spend too much time on there and I decided that I could do so much other stuff with my time. How many times a day do you check facebook? I am not looking down on you if you check it often, I totally did, and that's why I am giving it a rest for awhile. Well, that's not the only reason. Have you seen the nasty comments people make sometimes? Nasty has numerous meanings. It is the downer comments people post, or the mean things people say, or the downright degradable, awful things people say. That stuff just pulls you down. Also, some things just make me very frustrated. I was trying so hard to be friends and be nice to someone, trying to contact them, hoping they would not throw away our friendship simply because we no longer worked together. Apparently they didn't care. It just brought to my attention how surface level a lot of friendships are. My previous blog was about how I am a very loving person. I put a lot of myself into relationships, and sadly I am finding out more and more that others don't do the same. I have been screwed over and left hanging out to dry over and over again by trying to be nice. Having this happen constantly and having it in my face all the time on facebook is just an extra needle in the heart. And other dramas are always unfolding on facebook. I have decided that I would honestly rather stay oblivious and in the dark on some things and find things out after the fact. Life is dramatic enough already, I don't want to add petty drama on top of that. Anyway!
So here's the test as to who actually cares/is a friend. If you want to keep in contact then just look at this blog. I've also got a writing blog. http://smalltowngirlwritings.blogspot.com/ So if you like writing go ahead and go there. If you would rather email then my email is kayleenjjohnson@yahoo.com This is a friends/family only email, so don't send me junk or stupid forwards please! I enjoy reading blogs, so if you have one and want to stay in contact then I would love to follow you. Happy Saturday!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment