Thursday, August 1, 2013

Spencer's Awesome!

So everyone knows how completely head-over-heels in love with my amazing husband I am. And this post is bragging about how talented he is!

He has been working at the LDS Motion Picture Studio since June and has been doing a wonderful job. He really enjoys working there and we are SO grateful that he has this job. He is an Assistant Video Editor which means that he transcodes the footage that is sent in and preps it for editing. It's not super exciting but it's been his foot in the door and he actually enjoys going to work. Apparently he has been doing something right, though, and he was actually put as Editor on a small project. He did a really good job on it and as long as everything continues to go well then he will be put as Editor on quite a few more projects which is awesome! He is so talented and does well at whatever he does. haha. Sometimes it's actually kind of frustrating because everything comes so easily to him. He is such a talented, intelligent person. He just naturally is good at everything he tries. He's better than me at just about everything except floral design and customer service! haha. But I absolutely love it and I love him so much. I am so grateful to have such an amazingly talented and intelligent husband.

And he is just wonderful. He has been working so hard and some long hours lately and he just keeps on going. I am so grateful for him and for all that he does. He is also extremely supportive. He is 100% supportive of me and all that I do and is always so encouraging. I've always struggled with self-esteem and I couldn't have found a better man to help me with that. He is always boosting me up and encouraging me when I don't think I can do things or when I am struggling. He is just really the most amazing man I've ever known and I am SO grateful that I get to spend all of eternity with him. I'm a very, very lucky and very blessed girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment