Wednesday, May 26, 2010

21 and goin strong!

I am finally 21! I was so excited for my birthday today. I don't usually get too excited for my birthday, but I was for this one. I am really excited for later, because Spencer is surprising me :) I am almost positive that he is going to take me to Tucanos, which I am way excited for because I LOVE that place! I don't know what else he has planned, but I am excited.

Well the week away from Spencer was awful. I loved being home and I got a lot done, but I missed Spencer so bad. I don't ever want to be away from him for more than a day again. I can't wait for us to get married so I can just be with him all the time! I am really excited for the wedding. I can't wait to wear my dress because it is absolutely be-a-u-tiful! I can't wait to spend time with my family before the wedding and for Spencer to get to spend more time with them as well. Plans are coming along very well and I am very excited. We are almost finished with all of the invitations and we have the reception planned and pretty much everything for it. We finally got registered at 2 of the 3 places we wrote on the invitations, haha. We haven't done Wal-Mart yet, but that's ok, we can do that pretty quick ;) We also went tux shopping for Spencer yesterday. We already picked out the tux and everything so we just need to get the ok from his parents then go in and order it for rental. He is going to look so good in a tux :) He has never worn one before, since he never went to prom, so I am excited for him to get the chance to wear one at least once. We were originally just going to have him wear a suit, but after getting my dress we decided my dress was too fancy for him not to wear a tux. Well, he hasn't seen my dress, but my family and I decided that he needed to have a tux. I think we are going to look pretty good together that day!

I am going home again this weekend for a big get-together for my grandma. We are celebrating her 85th birthday so I am going to go see family I haven't seen for awhile and I am way excited! I am sad that I am going to be away from Spencer though :( I am trying to decide if I just want to go up with Nina for the day so I can be with him or if I want to come home with Joe on Sunday, but that would mean two nights away from him. I am pathetic! haha. Anyway. Life is great and I am so excited that I am 21 now! I can't wait to spend time with Spencer later. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment