Monday, May 3, 2010

Anxiously engaged!

Well it has been far too long since I have updated! Spencer and I have been engaged for over a month now. We got engaged March 23rd and I couldn't be happier! We are getting married July 2 in the Logan Temple and having a reception that night from 7-8:30pm at the Crosland residence in Mink Creek. I am so excited and just wish it were tomorrow, haha. We have been having so much fun together and we can't wait to get married.

As far as other things, things are going pretty well. I am a little frustrated with my car as it broke down a couple weeks ago and we put over $600 into it, and now it is broken down again! We hate not having a car as we both have jobs now and it is rather difficult trying to get to work when we don't have proper transportation. The joys of being poor college students! We are very excited to start our life together soon, though.

I have a beautiful wedding dress that I cannot wait to wear, we have all of the decorations for the reception already so now I just need to order the flowers. Things are coming together very well with the wedding and I am so grateful for that!

Spencer started work at APX Alarms a couple weeks ago doing customer support. He has really been enjoying it so far and today was his first day on his own taking calls, so I will be eager to hear how it went. I am still pluggin on at the Flower Patch enjoying arranging flowers. I love my co-workers and have lots of fun with them. I am not so excited about this week, as it s Mother's Day and that means very busy at a floral shop! But I am looking forward to May 15th, as I am going to be going home for a week to have a nice break and to finalize wedding plans. Yay!

So over-all things are going great and I am excited about life! Stressed with money, as always, but right now who isn't, really? I love being with Spencer and I am so excited for us to share our lives together. Less than 2 months now! Woot woot! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment