Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home!

Well! Spencer's chin is healing very nicely, thank goodness. The thing that makes it even funnier is how he got the stitches out. He has a family friend that works in Orem, so we decided to go there so we didn't have to pay another ER bill just to have them take out the stitches. So we went to Brother Jacob's office...a gynecologist's office! haha. So one of the nurses took the stitches out for him. They were all kinda joking around saying he was their first male patient. It was pretty funny :)

I am now at home for a week. Spencer and I drove home late Friday night and we enjoyed the weekend at home together with my parents. Sadly he went back to Provo tonight, but I won't be going back to Provo until Saturday. I am very excited to spend some time at home, but I already miss Spencer. When you are used to spending every evening together, it is very hard to be apart. I will be very happy to go back and see him on Saturday. Things are great other than that! We helped daddy work outside and get the garden planted. Also fencing in the chickens, as they chewed a bunch of his garden down yesterday when they were out. Daddy was not a happy camper with that! haha.

I am excited to spend a week with my parents and at home. I am going to get as much wedding stuff as I can finished so I don't have to worry about it anymore. My goal is to have the invitations ready to be sent out after this week. Woot woot! Well I will keep updated hopefully and will tell all more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment